Offers the convenience of on-demand cleaning and sanitizing. Ideal for any hard surface cleaning challenge where the extra value of a sanitized surface is desired, schools, foodservice and offices. Approved for use against the SARS-CoV2 virus with a one minute dwell time.
Controls the AIDS virus and micro-organisms on hard, non-porous, pre-cleaned surfaces. Also highly effective against gram-negative and positive bacteria. Has a pleasant odor, is non-staining and features a one-step dilution process that makes it easy to use. Mixed at a rate of 1 ounce to a gallon of water, a use solution of iCan Germicide can be created which can be used on a variety of hard surfaces and equipment.
- Suitable to use on surfaces such as masks, tubing, nebulizers and other equipment
- Kills E. Coli, Salmonella, MRSA, Staph, mildew, athletes foot, strep, Avian Flu, Influenza A, H1N1 Influenza A Virus and viruses that cause colds and flu as well as others when used as directed on the label.
- Two job cleaner, foam or spray—Spot & Shoot—30 seconds sanitizing “Wet Time”
- For commercial, institutional and food service use
- Sanitizer, bactericidal, virucidal, germicidal and mildewcidal
- Easy to use—spray, wipe, done
- Highly effective against gram-negative and positive bacteria