First aid antiseptic.
Rubbing alcohol & solvent cleanses wounds, prevents infection, treats poison ivy and minor cuts. A specialist wounds cleaner, for cleaning down cuts and abrasions, plus many more applications. Used to make Rinse agents for Dishwashers. After cleaning and removing fad resin lubricant oil isopropyl alcohol evaporate without any residues no smell is left after the removing process is done. The cleaner can also be used as label gunk remover and cleans up silicone. For Preparation of adhesive coverings. Or as a solvent-thinner for acrylic paints. Solvent for inks by thinning grease and wax components and evaporating more quickly than water makes isopropyl a valuable component of inks.
- Our Isopropyl is a clear and colourless wound clearing solution. It’s capable of being mixed with water.
- Isopropyl can be used for purposes at home, as well as for different industrial processes and pharmaceutical applications.
- It dissolves a wide range of chemicals and evaporates quickly.
- Perfect for cleaning computer screens and printers.
- Isopropyl can dissolve many organic compounds that other solvents can’t dissolve.
- Isopropyl alcohol is a disinfectant and kills germs and harmful bacteria e.g it helps to avoid infections and disinfects minor cuts and wounds.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.