Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a proven and popular antiseptic cream that ease any kind of discomfort, heals and protects the affected skin area from a number of skin conditions such as nappy rashes, eczema and surface wounds.
Antiseptic healing cream uses
- Calms and soothes skin
- Reduces inflammation and infection
- Reduces discomfort and pain
- Helps with nappy rash, eczema, scratches and surface wounds
- Forms a protective layer on the skin
- Suitable for sunburn, acne, chilblains and minor burns
How to apply Sudocrem
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry, place a small amount of antiseptic healing cream on the tip of your finger.
- Gently massage cream into the affected area in circular motion.
- Try to create a thin, opaque layer on the skin.
Sudocrem Key Ingredients
It has a never changing formula since 1931, here are key ingredients this healing cream contains.
Benzyl alcohol – It’s anesthetic and antiseptic properties help reduce irritation.
Zinc Oxide – It helps treat countless number of skin conditions such as acne treatment, foot ulcers, diaper rash, warts, aging skin, brown patches on the face and herpes infection.
Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin – This topical emollient treat dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations for example diaper rash and skin burns.