Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a proven and popular antiseptic cream that eases any kind of discomfort heals and protects the affected skin area from a number of skin conditions such as nappy rashes, eczema and surface wounds.
Antiseptic healing cream uses
- Calms and soothes skin
- Reduces inflammation and infection
- Reduces discomfort and pain
- Helps with nappy rash, eczema, scratches and surface wounds
- Forms a protective layer on the skin
- Suitable for sunburn, acne, chilblains and minor burns
How to apply Sudocrem
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry, place a small amount of antiseptic healing cream on the tip of your finger.
- Gently massage the cream into the affected area in a circular motion.
- Try to create a thin, opaque layer on the skin.
Sudocrem Key Ingredients
It has a never-changing formula since 1931, here are key ingredients this healing cream contains.
Benzyl alcohol – It’s anaesthetic and antiseptic properties help reduce irritation.
Zinc Oxide – It helps treat a countless number of skin conditions such as acne treatment, foot ulcers, diaper rash, warts, ageing skin, brown patches on the face and herpes infection.
Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin – This topical emollient treat dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations for example diaper rash and skin burns.
Buy Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 60g, 125g, 250g and 400g tubs in UAE. Zoja offers extremely low rates and free shipping on qualified orders across the UAE.