Achieve younger looking hair in only 10 minutes. Redken Brews Color Camo Medium Ash salon hair colour offers custom gray hair color camouflage in six shades, ensuring subtle, low maintenance results with no noticeable lift. Color Camo takes grey undercover and turns back time in 5-10 minutes!
Redken Brews Color Camo Medium Ash Key Features
- Permanent dye technology with demi-permanent results
- No ammonia formula
- Low maintenance results with no visible lift
- Gray is camouflaged and naturally blended
- Gradually fades with no unnatural gold or red tones
- Protein and quinoa oil add a shot of strength and shine
- Offers 6 shades: Light Ash, Light Natural, Medium Ash, Medium Natural, Dark Ash, Dark Natural
How to Mix and Use
- Mix Color Camo with 10 volume Pro-oxide Cream Developer in a 1:1 ratio with your application of choice. Once mixed, product must be applied immediately to hair.
- Start in the area where the hair is the greyest—for most men it’s the temple area, top or hairline. Do not overlap with hair that has been previously colored.
- Apply to towel-dried hair using the application of your choice from the tools and applications section below.
- Processing time begins immediately upon finishing the application or after the first 3 minutes from beginning the application. Process for 5 minutes, for the dark range shades, the process for 10 minutes. Color Camo processes at room temperature.
- Rinse, shampoo and condition with the appropriate Redken Brews shampoo and conditioner.
- To enhance your service results, follow with a Redken Haircare treatment and energizing scalp massage. Rinse and style with the appropriate Redken Brew’s styling products.
Pro Tip: To help ensure proper Color Camo shade selection, take the client’s eyebrows into consideration. Men’s brows are typically lighter than their hair, so this will help prevent you from selecting a color that is too dark.