Just two to three pumps of Loreal Mythic Oil Nourishing Oil tame frizz easily and make hair shiny without weighing it down. The vitamin-rich formula has a lightweight texture, is very easy to control, and doesn’t leave hands super greasy.
Loreal Mythic Oil Nourishing Oil Key Features
- Fights frizz
- Adds shine
- Repairs split ends
- Provides firm hold and natural finish
- Formulated with avocado oil and grapeseed oil
- Leaves hair instantly more supple, tamed and glossy
- Lightweight, clear liquid with a faint fresh scent
- Makes it easy to blow dry hair
- Deeply nourishes and Increases suppleness
Avocado Oil – Enriched with vitamins A, B1, B2 and D, and essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9, avocado oil is a natural lightweight oil with intense nourishing and shine-enhancing benefits.
Grapeseed oil – Ideal for moisturizing and conditioning dry hair. It is lighter than olive oil and coconut oil and doesn’t leave hair feeling greasy.
How to apply
Depending on hair type, dispense 1 to 2 pumps of Loreal Professional Mythic Oil Nourishing Oil into your palm and apply to dry or damp hair.
Before You Blow-Dry
- After shampooing and towel-drying, section hair into 8 orange segment sections.
- Warm Mythic Oil in the palms of your hands and apply to each section, starting from the ends (thirstiest and most damaged part) and working your way to the ends.
- Leave in for 2 minutes before blow-drying and styling as usual.