Directions Hair Colour – Neon Blue La Riche Directions Hair Dye comes in a range of vibrant and exciting colours. For best results on virgin or untreated hair presoftening the hair will allow the hair colour to penetrate the hair better. All La Riche Directions colours can be mixed with each other so to create your own unique shade. Directions will take longer and faster on chemically treated hair e.g permed or bleached. Directions is not a permanent hair dye.
1. Shampoo the hair with a PH acid balanced shampoo this will give the hair the correct acid balance allowing La Riche Directions Hair Colourant to achieve the best results.
2. Towel dry the hair apply Directions with a tint brush evenly through the hair.
3. Comb Directions into the hair until it emulsifies i.e becomes frothy; the pigments will have penetrated into the hair. Lighter shades may require a little more combing.
4. Processing time is between 15 and 30 minutes a plastic cap will contain the heat on the hair helping to achieve a better result.
5. Rinse the hair thoroughly away from the face with warm water until all the residue dye has been removed. DO’s Wear rubber or plastic gloves when applying the hair colour. To avoid staining of the forehead use vaseline petroleum jelly or baby oil around the hairline. As with all hair colours a swatch test is advised first. DO NOT MIX DIRECTIONS WITH PEROXIDE. DO NOT USE ON EYELASHES. DO NOT USE SHAMPOO WITH CONDITIONER INCLUDED. If more than one colour is applied the hair must be washed and dried separately greater care should be taken when partially colouring lighter hair. WARNING Due to the semi-permanent nature of La Riche Directions certain colours can sometimes leave a slight stain on materials and surfaces. Shades may vary at manufacturer’s discretion. DIRECTIONS HAIR COLOUR IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN TESTED ON ANIMALS.