Dermalogica Sheer Tint SPF 20 is a lightly-tinted hydrating treatment that provides an all-day sheer wash of color. Natural, light-diffusing Iron Oxides provide translucent color for radiant skin, while Broad Spectrum sunscreens guards against damaging UV rays. Hydrolyzed Pearl amino acids, hydrating cross-linked hyaluronic acid and antioxidant walnut seed extracts help improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine dehydration lines. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
Dermalogica Sheer Tint SPF 20 Key Features
- Tinted sun protection moisturizer is suitable for all skin types with light skin tones
- Ideal for addressing large pores related skin conditions
- Effectively balances skin tone and softens fine lines
- Infused with Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidants which defends against harmful UV Rays
- Gives convenience of a moisturizer, sun protection and skin-evening sheer color wash in one
- Provides natural-looking coverage that evens skin tone
- Dermatologist Approved, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Gluten-Free, Certified Cruelty-Free, Vegan, Oil-Free, Phthalate-Free formula
Zinc oxide and Octinoxate – provide broad-spectrum protection with a combination of physical and chemical sunscreens to prevent harmful UVA and UVB rays from damaging your skin.
Walnut Seed Extracts – deliver moisture to improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Hyalauronic Acid – promotes a moisturised, protected and radiant complexion.
How to apply
After cleansing, toning and moisturizing, smooth over face and neck.
Pro Tip: Apply over SkinPerfect Primer SPF30 to help increase radiance of skin, smooth fine lines, and help boost the wear and longevity of make-up.
Buy Dermalogica Sheer Tint SPF 20 40ml (light) in UAE at an extremely low price and enjoy free shipping on qualified orders. The multi-tasking beauty balm promotes a moisturised, protected and radiant complexion. The lightweight, oil-free moisturiser provides a sheer wash of colour that is enriched with SPF 20 to help combat the ageing effects of sun damage on the skin.